Our fabricators are top notch. Our new fabrication branch stemmed from the acquisition of a 30+ year business out of Cleveland called JDJ Metal Fabricators. We work on many different custom projects. Be it a small table, a large tank, or a full on capital equipment project, we have the people, management, and capability to deliver the consistent quality your company needs.
- Brake up to 10'
- Shear up to 12'
- Roll up to 4'
- Carbon Steels
- Stainless Steels
- Version 175 ton Mechanical Press Brake 12'0" capacity with auto guage
- National Hand Brake 12g X 60" capacity
- Cincinnati drop shear 3/8" X 10'0" capacity
- Piranha Iron Worker 88 ton
- Excelsior model R2 open end roll 2 X 2 X ¼" angle capacity
- Cameo open end roll
- Lown pinch roll 4" rolls X 46" long 3/16" capacity
- Pexto pinch roll 2 ½" X 36"
- Cleveland Motion Controls Burny 3 CNC burning machine
- 100 amp Hypertherm plasma arc cutter
- Bug Burner with torch and 24' of track
- Lincoln Wire-matic 260 amp MIG welder
- Lincoln Idealarc 250 amp MIG welder
- Lincoln AC/DC stick welder
- Lincoln Idealarc 300/ 300 stick/ TIG welder
- Miller water-cooled spot welder
- Hypertherm 100 amp portable plasma cutter
Bill Gold Details
"Johnson Bros. Rubber Company, Greenwich has been doing business with RonAl Mold for approximately 15 years now and during that time our business relationship has been excellent in all ways.
The tooling prices and quality have been top notch for the money spent.
Delivery and service after the sale have been excellent."
Ernest B. Ferro
Ernest B. Ferro Details
"When the 40+ year relationship our family owned company had with our prior toolmaker abruptly ended due to that tool shop closing, we found ourselves confronted with the task of forging a new relationship with a good tool maker.
At about the same time our old tool maker closed, we were introduced to RonAl. They are a family owned company that strives to do that little bit of extra to set themselves apart from their competition. We have been doing business with RonAl now for over 5 years and in that time, we've given them some ridiculously short lead times on molds and they've always come through for us.
We've also asked them to change prototype tools overnight and they've done that without complaint. Their attitude is one of 'We'll do whatever it takes'. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality tool maker who prides themselves with delivering on time and on making tools that run right on the first shot."